Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Candy Crush will not open on my tablet since last update on 04/12/2016.I really enjoy playing the game and am really upset about not being able to play candy crush.Can I go back to version I was on?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hey Janice,
What tablet are you exactly playing on?
Check for updates for your Candy Crush Saga app and your tablet. What OS version are you using?
I recon that games currently available on the app stores start to fail on 4 to 5 year old devices. Apps always evolve whereas devices give up at a certain point.