Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I am so upset with level 266 I've been trying over and over again it is so difficult I want to continue with the game but it's really making me frustrated how do I beat level to 266. Please help me anybody someway
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Just try to keep the chocolate clear and use the space on the board to create the striped candies. It took me a while but I got there. Keep at it, pick up some tips from here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ic1QfRM90qA