Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I have passed level 1655 on my computer. By the time it is updated, I'll still won't be able to play on my phone. I'm not interested in playing old levels for more stars. Starting to look for a replacement.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi!
Please check if you have the latest version of the game on your mobile.
For Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.king.candycrushsaga
For iOS: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/candy-crush-saga/id553834731?mt=8
Once you have updated you should now have all 1670 levels available.
You can also play on Facebook or King. There are currently 1700 levels available there.
Cheers :-)