Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
For the past 3 weeks every time I try to launch the candy crush app it automatically closes within 5 seconds. I've tried deleting coolies, cache, uninstalled and reinstalled the app numerous times. What do I do to fix this?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Well this usually happens in tablets and cell tries to play on facebook also some models of Samsung tablets have these mistakes happened to me with one tablets
Hi DeAndra!
Which mobile phone do you have?
Please also tell which OS and version you are using.
Some of the older phones and tablets can't run the game so this might be your issue.
It can also be that you have other apps running that interferes with the game.
Please let me know a bit more and I'll try to help you :-)