Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Please put the color bomb - wrap combo behavior back the way it was! The new behavior makes a lot of levels too easy, some too hard, and it's no fun. (I'm sure I'm not the only one to ask, even though I couldn't find other questions.)
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
If it makes some levels easier then it's a good thing right. It's just the balance of it. Not everyone has it so maybe they will change it for us all or change it back at some point.