Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I completed level 1670 and the mobile app closed abruptly. Now I have to redo the level after I used boosters. Is this happening to anyone else? Will I get back what I lost?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
If I had a penny for every time I saw this question, haha. There is nothing you can do. If the app closed it could be related to your tablet, it's not something you can blame King for really. You will just have to play the level again.