Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I am in level 317 of candy crush saga and I'm not getting treasure chests in my game whereas others are. I don't know what to do about that . How can I get them? Please help.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
It's a promotion in the game, so not everyone has it. My friend where I work doesn't have it either. It's a shame but just keep your fingers crossed that you will get it the next time.