Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
After trying for weeks and weeks on the same level, I gave up and have not played in months. I have tons of lives and I have boosters but nothing seems to work I think I'm done with Candy Crush. I've watched the videos and it's friggin insane.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
If you are going to complain about the difficulty of a level it really needs to be in the few days after it's released. We have caught a number of truly impossible levels that way in the past. If, however, you wait until thousands or even millions of people have passed the level it really is a wasted effort. All any game can guarantee is that a level can be completed not that any specific individual will do it. If it was impossible to fail then it wouldn't be a game at all.