Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
All I get is a white square where the game should be. Is anyone else getting this?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Claudie,
The white square is where the Flash Player normally loads. I suggest you start by checking if you have the player installed correctly. Please visit https://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/ and do a re-install of Adobe Flash.
If the problem persists then try playing the game from another browser. I suggest Google Chrome as it already has the Flash Player build into the system.
Kind regards,
- Mark, Team King care