⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Candy Crush level 1710

Options
Debbie-5
Debbie-5 Posts: 303 Level 3

JMO, but wow, another ridiculous "timed" level created by King.  You have 60 seconds to get 50,000 points.  Problem is half of your time is used up when the candies start to drop to the lower level of the board.  You are stuck watching the clock tick and able to do nothing.  And if that's not enough, people lacking hand/eye coordination, double wammy. It appears the only +5 time you get is what starts out on the board.  I've used multiple boosters which are no help at ll and the most points scored is 22000, which is a far cry from what is needed.  Ok, off my soap box, adios....tired of complaining.

Best Answer

• Peter_Tornaros
    Peter_Tornaros Posts: 2,004 Level 5
    Answer ✓
    Options

Totally agree with you, Debbie. It is obvious the personnel at King pay absolutely no attention to the valid points made by players. Timed levels are ridiculous, especially when those waiting each week for new levels must play them on a PC. Also King gives absolutely no consideration to those players with disabilities. A very bad look for this day and age. I think you will agree Candy Crush standards have plummeted in the last few months. For me the game is going the way of Farm Heroes - into my trash bin !!!!

Answers

• Randle
    Randle Posts: 1,977 Level 2
    Options

Did you beat it Debbie? How did you do it?

• Debbie-5
    edited May 2016
    Options

Randle, yes I did finally beat levell 1710, however it cost me 1 color bomb and wrapped/stripe match booster to begin with and when time ran out I had 46000 points.  At that point it was to close to end the game so I used gold bars to get the extra 15 seconds, three (3) times.  I ended up using up 50 gold bars on this try. One tip I do have is don't try to use the +5 candy at the beginning of play because the clock will never give you more than 60 seconds.  In other words if you have 50 seconds left on the clock and you set-off 3 +5 candies you will only get 10 seconds for them rather than 15 seconds.  Hope that made since.  I've decided that when I no longer have any bars left I'm going to quit the game for good.  I just can't beat the timed levels without boosters.  Ugh...Good Luck, let me know how you come out.  

• Debbie-5
    Options

Did you beat it Debbie? How did you do it?

I tried to answer your question
  • Peter_Tornaros
    Peter_Tornaros Posts: 2,004 Level 5
    Answer ✓
    Options

Totally agree with you, Debbie. It is obvious the personnel at King pay absolutely no attention to the valid points made by players. Timed levels are ridiculous, especially when those waiting each week for new levels must play them on a PC. Also King gives absolutely no consideration to those players with disabilities. A very bad look for this day and age. I think you will agree Candy Crush standards have plummeted in the last few months. For me the game is going the way of Farm Heroes - into my trash bin !!!!

• Iluvgames
    Iluvgames Posts: 132 Level 3
    Options

Sorry to be blunt but "This level sucks!  No fun at all!"  Grrrrrrrr  :-(

• Debbie-5
    Options

Yep Peter, you are absolutely right by all accounts.
  • Randle
    Randle Posts: 1,977 Level 2
    Options

Well Debbie and Peter, I guess I will owe you both by the time I get to that level. King seems to listen a lot to their players and it won't be the first time they adjust a level because of feedback like yours. 

You see this a lot on that Wikia page for Candy Crush Saga that's out there as it shows past and present versions and says why they got changed. Main reason for any changes is always based on players experience.

• Kevin_Jenkins
    Kevin_Jenkins Posts: 63 Level 2
    Options

Another ridiculous timed level. I lose most of my time waiting for the candies to drop but the time continues to run down. I have got close to the required points twice with 30 seconds left, but no more extra time candies were left and no more dropped so it was impossible to get enough points.

• nutmeg
    nutmeg Posts: 28 Level 2
    Options

Randle, yes I did finally beat levell 1710, however it cost me 1 color bomb and wrapped/stripe match booster to begin with and when time ran out I had 46000 points.  At that point it was to close to end the game so I used gold bars to get the extra 15 seconds, three (3) times.  I ended up using up 50 gold bars on this try. One tip I do have is don't try to use the +5 candy at the beginning of play because the clock will never give you more than 60 seconds.  In other words if you have 50 seconds left on the clock and you set-off 3 +5 candies you will only get 10 seconds for them rather than 15 seconds.  Hope that made since.  I've decided that when I no longer have any bars left I'm going to quit the game for good.  I just can't beat the timed levels without boosters.  Ugh...Good Luck, let me know how you come out.  

140 points away and only seven gold bars left! 2 bombs with wrapped candies worked nicely!
  • nutmeg
    nutmeg Posts: 28 Level 2
    Options

Passed 1710, received the same board with bombs, just blew up anything I could!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?