Candy Crush Saga Level 1700

Peter_Tornaros
Peter_Tornaros Posts: 2,114 Level 5

Congratulations, King, you have produced arguably the most boring level yet !! Who wants to sit at a PC mechanically moving candies until you have used up 40 moves, hoping to get the lucky game to beat the level. I have now been playing this level for 2 days and have not even got to the stage of contemplating extra turns or boosters !!!

Answers

• MarkHawk
    MarkHawk Posts: 4,061 Community Manager

Hi Peter,

Thanks for your feedback which has been send to the Game Studio for Candy Crush Saga.

We are always striving for creating levels which are balanced between challenging and fun to play.

Kind regards,

- Mark, team King Care

• Baz_James
    Baz_James Posts: 861 Level 2

Why are you using all 40 moves if it's obvious after 10 that you're not going to make it?  Everything can't be the fault of the game!

• Peter_Tornaros

Hi Peter,

Thanks for your feedback which has been send to the Game Studio for Candy Crush Saga.

We are always striving for creating levels which are balanced between challenging and fun to play.

Kind regards,

- Mark, team King Care

Thanks for the reply, Mark. Level 1706 is just as boring and also you again know after a handful of moves that you are not going to beat the level. In my opinion the introduction of clocks is a disaster and has led to the game becoming a total bore. Levels 1700 and 1706 are neither challenging or fun to play. I know a number of my friends no longer play the game because of this.
  • Peter_Tornaros

Why are you using all 40 moves if it's obvious after 10 that you're not going to make it?  Everything can't be the fault of the game!

You always hope luck will kick in. I have been playing the game for a long time and wait each week for new levels to be released. Hopefully, my constructive criticism improves the boring levels and leads to adjustments in the levels that rely purely on luck.
  • Kevin_Jenkins
    Kevin_Jenkins Posts: 63 Level 2

I agree with Peter this is another very boring level and level 1692 was just as bad. Iv'e played this level about fifty times and only managed to move one cherry once, so getting all three to the bottom will be very unlikely without vast amounts of luck. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?