Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
For the past 3 days, my Candy Crush Saga is going slow motion !! I click a move and it took ages to react !! At Level 1710 a timed level, it is impossible to play. I play on Facebook and King.com as well. Someone please help !!!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Instead of using Google Chrome I switched to Microsoft Edge .. now the game is working !!!
Hi Combo,
Thank you for your prompt response. I'm using Google Chrome. This is my personal PC which I've been using to pay games from King only. Check and clean up all that needs to be clean but it is still going slow motion. Funny thing is that all other games is good except Candy Crusha Saga.
Grrrrr...
Hi Laysee!
Try disabling any plugins and extensions in your browser. Also check what other programs you have running in the background while playing the game.
I can also recommend that you use Google Chrome as it seems to run really well with Flash based games like Candy Crush.
Cheers :-)