Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
What do I close click on to get to the spring treasure hunt games? I tried the treasure chests and tried selecting the info in the mail, but I do t know how to get to those games
Please help!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I think they should be on the road-map in the game on your tablet. That is, if you still have them.
They come and go and not everybody seems to get them at the same time.