Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Any help with 1710? It is impossible because there isn't time to score. It takes too long for the candies to settle and the clock continues running, frequently goes into "no moves possible" and freezes up.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
It took me ages but made it without any boosters. I found if I used them I just lost the 5 second candies as the time never went above 60 seconds no matter how many +5 I had unwrapped. So gave up on the boosters and concentrated on breaking through all the liquorice. I have arthritic hands which did not help and probably a lot of luck.
Not impossible. I passed it on my fourth attempt. You do need at least one colour bomb/wrapped combo to get your score up into range and, of course, to pick up as many of the 5 sec bonuses as possible.