Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Why Do I Not Have A Tooth Fairy In My Game? I have seen other people playing and when stuck on a level a tooth fairy comes and moves them along to the next level. I have been stuck months at a time before.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
There's a tooth fairy in the game?!? What? I don't have that either and like you have been stuck for weeks on a level.