Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
She let me in after waiting but when I tried to play the next day I couldn't get back in even though it says 0 hours wait time.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Try these steps, see if they help, go back to the game and see if you can progress:
https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/cant-get-your-games-to-load-on-facebook-check-this-out
I've had this a couple of times before, when I replayed the level before the roadblock it seemed to do the trick so give that a try!