Games keeps crashing.

Julie_Parenti
Julie_Parenti Posts: 3 Newbie

The game crashings in the middle or when I start it.  Others seem to be having the same issue, but where is the solution?  Can't seem to find one    Very frustrating!

Answers

• Baz_James
    Baz_James Posts: 861 Level 2

You're not looking very hard then. In addition to the FAQs (link below) there have recently been a number of special posts dealing with issues such as this. 

• Julie_Parenti
    edited May 2016

You're not looking very hard then. In addition to the FAQs (link below) there have recently been a number of special posts dealing with issues such as this. 

I have looked, if you know the answer then why don't you tell me? I have tried several different solutions and it still crashes!
  • Wunderbaum
    Wunderbaum Posts: 4,398 Level 5

Hi Julie!

Which tablet and OS do you have?

In most cases a reboot of the device can solve many issues.

Please also make sure you have the latest version of the game installed.

You might also have to try to re-install the game. Before doing so please make sure you have the game connected to Facebook or Kingdom in order to save your progress, highscores and gold bars.

Cheers :-)

• Julie_Parenti

Hi Julie!

Which tablet and OS do you have?

In most cases a reboot of the device can solve many issues.

Please also make sure you have the latest version of the game installed.

You might also have to try to re-install the game. Before doing so please make sure you have the game connected to Facebook or Kingdom in order to save your progress, highscores and gold bars.

Cheers :-)

Thanks, I am on an iPad 2 running on the latest iOS. I guess deleting and reinstalling are my only option. Very frustrating

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?