Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I'm wainting over a week to collect my gold in venice. I will get it when i reinstall my app but then i lose all my boosters please help me
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Isn't this just part of the event, that you have to wait until the end of the even to get the prize? If the event isn't working then just carry on with the regular game I guess.