Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Please return my 3 gold bars!! It will NOT let me click on the level because of the treasure chest! I would not have wasted my gold bars had I known I wouldn't be able to play!!!! Also could you please MOVE the chest so I CAN play level 486 PLEASE!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Can you not just play the previous level and go direct to the next one, I've seen a few comments saying that this works for some people. Either that or try the general troubleshooting:
https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/cant-get-your-games-to-load-on-facebook-check-this-out