Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Moderate all you want...the level is ridiculous an a ploy to buy time boosters...Is that a better way to say It?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Crazy level for sure. I'm guessing it take a booster of more time and an unbelievably lucky board. I haven't hit it yet (closest I got was 70k). I think I'll take a break since it's super frustrating right now.
yes it can be done i have just finish 1730
Nobody is forcing you to play! So nobody is forcing you to pay! It's a very hard level. What do you expect over 1700 levels into a game? It can be done. It can be done without ever paying a single penny. I know because I did so this afternoon.