Why must these levels be so impossible?

Georgette_Tilley
Georgette_Tilley Posts: 2 Newbie

Do the developers of this game ever test the levels before bringing them out. A lot of people are angry about level 1634, myself included. Is this how you guys reward your players. Yes, I have been playing this game for over 2 years and have spent around $500 on this game. Now I am going to have to quit because you people have made a level that is completely impossible, and on top of that, very boring and annoying. There are thick layers of icing, licorice cages and holes in the board and you really expect your players with a set up like that to make a color/color bomb plus the wrapped and striped candies too. 18 moves is NOT even close to enough. I am about ready to quit this game. I really don't think you care anymore if your players are having fun. And the timed levels, PLEASE PLEASE get rid of them. They make me as well as many other people stressed out.I am sooooo disgusted. This used to be a fun game but now you people can't even give us a fun level every now and then. The levels are HORRIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I get so angry when I play the levels lately. The other night after playing a timed level, I had a tension headache. And I am sick and tired of not having fun levels to play. I have already given you people atleast $500 of my money and you are NOT going to get another cent from me... especially if you don't change this level ( GET RID of the color bomb/color bomb combination PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!). Give us atleast 45 moves and remove those stupid holes and this level might actually be doable and entertaining... I have NEVER been this angry at a game ever. If this level is not changed SOON then I am going to quit... also a free pass this level would be nice.

Answers

• Baz_James
    Baz_James Posts: 861 Level 2

Level 1634 is not impossible. Not even close. I beat it on the day that it was released and thousand of others have done so since. And all at absolutely no expense as I have never once paid for boosters or extra turns.

I simply have no idea what you expect from a game. What would be the point of the exercise if every level was a guaranteed cakewalk? Why would you not expect level 1634 to be more difficult than 634 and more difficult again from 34?

You say that you have spent liberally on boosters and the like but it appears that you have never learnt to use them wisely to manipulate the board. This level simply cries out for sensible use of lollipops and gloves (more than sufficient stocks of which can be obtained without spending a single penny) and the lucky candy booster, yet it apparently baffles you and all the other angry brigade members. King is not responsible for your lack of ability in the game. If you're not up to it then that's your problem. I don't see why those of us who understand what's going on and are able to make best use of it should have the game reduced to a procession of unchallenging cakewalks simply to please you.

If you've reached your level then quit. Don't stomp your foot like a three year old and demand that we all come down to your level. It obviously comes as a surprise, but the world does not revolve around you.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?