Red Green color blind and candy crush bombs...

Jason_Weiesnbach
Jason_Weiesnbach Posts: 3 Newbie

PLEASE!!!! Do  something to  fix this,  it's flat out ridiculous how closely the color of the blue and purple bombs look  to  me.  I am literally playing a guessing game on a timed level because someone in your employ wants to  alienate 10% of the men on this planet. Seriously guys,  it's an  easy  fix. 

Answers

• MarkHawk
    MarkHawk Posts: 4,061 Community Manager

Hi Jason,

Thanks for your feedback which has been send to the Game Studio for Candy Crush Saga.

In case you are interested then I'll suggest you check out Candy Crush Soda Saga and Candy Crush Jelly Saga - both are optimized in colors and game element shapes.

Kind regards,

- Mark, team King Care

• Steve-10
    Steve-10 Posts: 1 Newbie

Sorry Mark, but Candy Crush Saga is still your Premiere game.  The others are fine but Candy Crush saga is one level higher than the rest.  The time bombs are still the nemesis of the color blind.

Thanks,

Steve

• coyote720
    coyote720 Posts: 1 Newbie

It's not that hard to fix this! I also can't tell blue from purple bombs. I just rage quit a game because I guessed wrong. I may rage quit this game altogether.

• Jason_Weiesnbach
    Jason_Weiesnbach Posts: 3 Newbie
    edited February 2018

It's not that hard to fix this! I also can't tell blue from purple bombs. I just rage quit a game because I guessed wrong. I may rage quit this game altogether.

Right there with you. Man I wish I could make the designers play this game from my perspective. They would see what a pain it isand fix it quick. Literally, I cannot tell tell the blue bombs from the purple bombs at all, even side by side they are almost identical. It's sad really, the fix is so easy it's not even funny, just upload some new bombs for the game to reference, and spread the colors out a bit more. Stuck on another timed level and it hurts. On a non-timed level I can guess a few times and make a mental note of which is which using a process of elimination, timed levels don't allow for that.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?