Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Who reached the highest level so far?.... I have playing it for almost 2 years and i have reached level 1706 as of now i gat no one to compete among my facebook friends. I need somone to compete with.
Any help?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I just completed level 1730...am waiting for new levels to open!
Hi Se!
Have you tried playing the game on King.com? From here you can compete with other players and you'll also receive help for lives and roadblocks really fast.
I saw on another thread a step by step instruction on how to transfer your game progress to King.com:
1) Go to King.com and login then click on settings (cog wheel, top right corner of screen)
2) Choose Account
3) Enter your password
4) Click on Synchronizing/ Connect to Facebook
5) Click on the two arrows to initiate the sync
You can see the tutorial here: https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/how-can-i-transfer-my-progress-from-facebook-to-the-king-website
Once done your progress is synchronized and you can now continue with your levels on King.com
Cheers :-)