📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Level 1723 (timed level)

Options
2»

Answers

• Peter_Tornaros
    Peter_Tornaros Posts: 1,991 Level 5
    Options

The second timed level of the new episode - level 1741 - is of the same idiotic standard as its predecessors. Wake up, King, or you will have no high level players left and won't have to worry about creating new levels or is that the exercise to shut the game down in an attempt to push players to your new creations ??

• Debbie-5
    Debbie-5 Posts: 303 Level 3
    Options

The second timed level of the new episode - level 1741 - is of the same idiotic standard as its predecessors. Wake up, King, or you will have no high level players left and won't have to worry about creating new levels or is that the exercise to shut the game down in an attempt to push players to your new creations ??

Yep, it was. Had to use gold bars for extra time for this one as well. Ugh
  • tomtom
    tomtom Posts: 32 Level 2
    edited May 2016
    Options

Passed this level after two weeks of trying and never coming close. Finally got a Lucky Board where the candies started falling my way especially timed balls. I opened up the board where I could maneuver and start cascades. I ended up with 100K. I needed 3 sets of extra time extensions using gold bars gotten from sugar drops to make 120K. You need LUCK and a stash of gold bars to buy more time to win. 

• Olandy
    Olandy Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

This level is ridiculous.  I am done after playing this game for a long time. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?