Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I can not figure out any reason. I restart my iPad. I close all other windows. There is no pattern. If I have started a game and used boosters, I loose them when this happens. It takes away the fun.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I am using my Ipad. I updated a new version yesterday and have not had it freeze up since. But I lost several boosters. I did get a nice award of several gold bars from some unknown place. I had trouble finding this answer. The icon in the upper right does not show that you replied.
Hi!
Which mobile device and OS do you use?
In most cases a reboot of the device can solve many issues.
Please also make sure you have the latest version of the game installed.
You might also have to try to re-install the game. Before doing so please make sure you have the game connected to Facebook or Kingdom in order to save your progress, highscores and gold bars.
Cheers :-)