Level 1470

Fernando_Gomes
Fernando_Gomes Posts: 1 Newbie

Ok, I've seen your previous answers about this level. It's a question of strategy, you say. But as in previous levels, it's a question of luck. I don't want to waste my time seeing the game playing alone and in the end maybe I can pass the level if the pieces stop at a good position. The point is that is not possible to have a strategy if you can´t predict where the pieces are going to stop in the next move. So I'm stoping now! I'm tired of this stupid levels! If I wanted luck games I'd play roulette or something like that. Sorry, this game doesn't make me think anymore. The levels were more competitive with the older ways... Maybe I'll check this game out in the future to see if you changed it to more playable levels to the player and less to the game itself.

Answers

• Baz_James
    Baz_James Posts: 861 Level 2

I don't know what game you've been playing but luck is the major component in every level in this game. If you set off a combo or even just a single special candy there is no way at all to predict what new candies will be entering the board and accidental firings occur all the time. This level is fundamentally no different to any other and has been passed by lityerally millions of players without complaint or comment.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?