Options
Robert_Demers
Robert_Demers Posts: 16 Level 2

The goal of this level is to match 2 color bombs and 3 sets of striped candies. Unraveling the puzzle for the color bombs works great but when you create striped candies they disappear. Impossible solutions is the most frustrating part of this game. Each level should be made possible from the first try. Having to play through multiple attempts before a solution is even possible is zero fun and demeaning. What's up with the rating question? Please explain how it's interpreted.

Answers

• Baz_James
    Baz_James Posts: 861 Level 2
    Options

How is it impossible? If you lose a colour bomb there is plenty of opportunity to create another one. I've just replayed this level and created 4 colour bombs in addition to the two released and was able to complete two colour bomb combos. What you appear to be asking for is a guarantee that you will solve every level on the first attempt in which case it would frankly cease to be a game at all. What would be the point of a game that you literally couldn't ever lose?

• Robert_Demers
    Robert_Demers Posts: 16 Level 2
    Options

Baz you are asking the wrong question. It should be what is the point of the game if you can't win?Sure I see you can go back now and beat the level because you have already gone through the impossible games.What I appear to be asking has nothing to do with me personally. What I'm asking is that on the first attempt, the game is able to be won. Is that unreasonable?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?