Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I play on my Windows Lumia 640 phone in the dreamworld. In every level i play I see sourcecode instead of the target in that level. I have a screenshot available.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Do you have the latest version of the game downloaded? This was an issue a little while back but I'm sure it was resolved in one of the recent updates. Check this out, let me know.