How to transfer my progress of the King website to Facebook ?

Options
Anna_Grey
Anna_Grey Posts: 7 Level 2

Hello, some people here want to transfer their progress from Facebook to the King website, but me i want to transfer my progress from the King website to Facebook ! Not the same thing ! I create my new Facebook account and i don't know how to do it, somebody help me pleaase ? :(

Answers

• KingsPinn
    KingsPinn Posts: 3,526 Level 2
    Options

The process will work in the same way if you transfer it from King to Facebook. Use the same method as going from Facebook to King.com (settings, sync with Facebook etc) and it will recognise the highest level so therefore the high level you have on King.com will then appear on Facebook :) 

• Anna_Grey
    Anna_Grey Posts: 7 Level 2
    Options

The process will work in the same way if you transfer it from King to Facebook. Use the same method as going from Facebook to King.com (settings, sync with Facebook etc) and it will recognise the highest level so therefore the high level you have on King.com will then appear on Facebook :) 

It doesn't work ! It says " "You're already synchronized your progress." I don't understand... :(
  • mimidot
    mimidot Posts: 7 Level 2
    Options

I keep trying to transfer King progress Candy Crush Saga to Facebook .Now that King no longer let's me play as of April 1.want to play Candy Crush Gaga . PLEASE PLEASE Help me to achieve to continue playing onPC Candy Crush Saga

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?