Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I completed this level but the screen froze on completion, I'd like to move on to level 1318 without having to do 1317 again. I notice that others have had the same problem. Advice please.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hey. Just the messenger here but I know that this is not something that King offer. It happens to us all and with over 300 millions players it would be an impossible task to do this for everyone. Just make sure your computer is running smoothly to lessen the chances of this happening again
https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/cant-get-your-games-to-load-on-facebook-check-this-out