Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
How can I disable the notification. .I see no.place to do it in the settings..there isn'the an option...I hate being awaken in the middle of the night
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Felicia,
The easiest way to disable the notifications on Android is to press and hold the notification. After 2 seconds there will appear a small info icon to the right of the notification. Simply click the info icon and from here you can choose to disable notifications from the app.
This trick works on most apps in Android 4.0 and up.
Kind regards,
- Mark, Team King Care