Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I have been receiving all the treats from the calendar, including the gold bars.
but in the past week and half I stopped receiving the gold bars. I had 5 and it hasn't changed.By now it was supped to be 27, where are the gold bars?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Did you miss a day and get set back?Generally promotion items are not compensated for. The only thing you can try is to log out and in again to Facebook/Kingdom and see if the rewards appear.
Did you miss a day and get set back?
Generally promotion items are not compensated for. The only thing you can try is to log out and in again to Facebook/Kingdom and see if the rewards appear.
No I haven't missed any days. And I do receive all the other treats just not the gold bars.