Transfer my progress on Facebook

Options
Anna_Grey
Anna_Grey Posts: 7 Level 2

Hello, it's the third time i ask this question, i have an old Facebook account where i was playing Candy Crush Saga, and i want to play on a new account, i transfer my progress on the King website and now i want to transfer it on my new Facebook account, when i go on the settings of my King account it is written "You already synchronized your progress." and i can click anywhere... somebody can help me pleaase ? :(

Best Answer

• Johnny_Ryall
    Johnny_Ryall Posts: 3,725 Level 5
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello Anna,

Please refrain from posting duplicate questions on the site as this is against the House Rules.

I can see that your 2 previous questions have been answered by helpful community members. If you wish to ask for more help then please do so in these questions.

To answer the question you have asked. It is not possible to have 2 different Facebook accounts linked to King.com. Once an account is linked, this is permanent and another account cannot be added in its place.

Kind regards,

Johnny

Answers

• Johnny_Ryall
    Johnny_Ryall Posts: 3,725 Level 5
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello Anna,

Please refrain from posting duplicate questions on the site as this is against the House Rules.

I can see that your 2 previous questions have been answered by helpful community members. If you wish to ask for more help then please do so in these questions.

To answer the question you have asked. It is not possible to have 2 different Facebook accounts linked to King.com. Once an account is linked, this is permanent and another account cannot be added in its place.

Kind regards,

Johnny

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?