⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

level 1733

Options
Connie_Eller
Connie_Eller Posts: 32 Level 2

Is there anything that can possibly be done to help with this ridiculous timed level.  All it does is take away any fun to any play!  ;(

Answers

• Baz_James
    Baz_James Posts: 861 Level 2
    Options

The target has already been reduced by 30000 points so if you think it's bad now try imagining what it was like for those of us who have already passed it.

• Peter_Tornaros
    Peter_Tornaros Posts: 1,992 Level 5
    Options

Wait until you get to Level 1741 - I have been playing for 3 days and haven't once reached 100,000 and you need 155,000 !! Anyhow this post will probably be deleted like all my posts questioning timed levels ??

• Baz_James
    Baz_James Posts: 861 Level 2
    Options

Actually 1741 was a doddle. I completed it on my second attempt with no boosters and no extra time scoring 215560. The 'friend' who is at a similar place in the game, beat it the day after me with 179460. 

• Dani_Moss
    Dani_Moss Posts: 7 Level 2
    Options

I did this level and tried to pass it by buying bars and still couldn't pass it after getting all the bombs. so after you do this and still can't pass it and having 90,000. points and buying bars, Don't you think your rigging this level?

• Jake_Schauer
    Jake_Schauer Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Now 1733 glitches repeatedly.  It tells me "No More Matches" and ends the game.  I can clearly see matches in the background....!!  Argh!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?