Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
i completed level 1026 on iPad but it will not let me continue to 1027, even though I can see myself hovering over that level. Why can't I continue?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I'm not sure, what does it say on the screen, what appears on the map?
If the game didn't recognise you passing the level then you can only go back and play it again.
The only other things you can try are the steps here:
https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/loading-crashing-issues-ios