Candy Crush 1706

Jan_Radbourne
Jan_Radbourne Posts: 12 Level 2

I have been accused in the past of "being negative" when it comes to these hard levels but it seems that I am not on my own in getting totally fed up with this one. It really is a case of getting a lucky board and has very little or no skill involved at all.

Answers

• Baz_James
    Baz_James Posts: 861 Level 2

It is, but how is that different from any other level? I really don't understand this claim that this is the no skill level and the implication that the others are therefore paragons of skill winning over luck. Every level in the game requires the pieces to fall right ultimately. That much is obvious from the huge range of results and scores you can get on a single level; abject failure on one try, glorious success on another. It may be more obvious on this particular level but that doesn't mean it's actually any different.

And this level does give plenty of opportunity for skilful use of boosters if you have sufficient stocks of lollipops and gloves (which, for the nine millionth time, you can easily accrue without paying for anything) which is probably the only true strategic element in the game.

It is now nearly three weeks since the level was released and thousands (if not millions) of people have passed it, many including myself on the first day, so it's probably a forlorn hope if you're expecting any changes to be made now. You're just gonna have to grit your teeth and keep at it, I'm afraid.

• Jan_Radbourne
    Jan_Radbourne Posts: 12 Level 2
    edited May 2016

It is, but how is that different from any other level? I really don't understand this claim that this is the no skill level and the implication that the others are therefore paragons of skill winning over luck. Every level in the game requires the pieces to fall right ultimately. That much is obvious from the huge range of results and scores you can get on a single level; abject failure on one try, glorious success on another. It may be more obvious on this particular level but that doesn't mean it's actually any different.

And this level does give plenty of opportunity for skilful use of boosters if you have sufficient stocks of lollipops and gloves (which, for the nine millionth time, you can easily accrue without paying for anything) which is probably the only true strategic element in the game.

It is now nearly three weeks since the level was released and thousands (if not millions) of people have passed it, many including myself on the first day, so it's probably a forlorn hope if you're expecting any changes to be made now. You're just gonna have to grit your teeth and keep at it, I'm afraid.

Thank you for your less than helpful and rather caustic reply. The point I was trying to make is that even with some of the really tricky levels, you do have a choice as to which candies to move which can make the difference between success and failure. The real frustration is when you do not have that choice and have to rely on the luck of the draw.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?