Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Why do I have to wait until wed each week to get new level on android phone when through Facebook on my computer I get advanced to new level right away
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Dschneider!
Normally there are more levels on Facebook and King.com as the levels are first released there.
There are currently 1715 levels available on Android and 1730 levels available on Facebook and King.com
I saw on another thread that it takes a while to convert the levels to mobile devices and also some days to get get apps updated on Google Play and iTunes.
Cheers :-)