Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
striped candy. When I clear the last striped one with 2 matching colors on the board it says I failed the level???? Why???
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi tikus74- Welcome to King Care. Well done for getting so far, this is a tricky level indeed. I am sorry that you came so close to passing, as a player myself I can understand the frustration.
Not only do you need to reach 30,000 points you also need to be sure that none of the Candy Bombs explode on the board, as this will automatically end the level.
I have found this video to help you with this level: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=thjoeJMVeuA
If you find that you are still having a problem passing this level and you feel that there may be something that we need to look into please can you upload a screenshot of the end of the level so that we can take a look? For instructions on how to take a screenshot please vist: www.take-a-screenshot.org
Keep trying and let me know how you get on!
Have a lovely weekend. :-)