Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I have migraines and the rainbow flashes in 306, 307? give me a headache. How can I stop them or get past them?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Someone could at least give an answer to the purpose of the annoying rainbows in 307!!!
I'm afraid the rainbow candies have been a feature of the game for some years so it's unlikely that they'll be changed now. I think you may just have to concede that this is not the best game for you to be playing and try another one from the king stable or another company.