Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I've spent my share of $$ on Candy Crush, but I'm not sure I could even buy my way out of level 1247. I'll try a few more times, using up whatever boosters I already have, and I think that's going to "be it" for me; I'm done with this game.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Mark, the level has now changed and I do not see any tips or tricks for it available and after 50+ tries I am about to delete the game off my ipad! The cakes are gone and there are two blank spots. The far right "pie", the bottom left corner does not allow a candy to slid in there until the pie is totally gone. When I get the fruit to drop, it drops directly into the middle square between the two blank spaces. There is no way to get it out of there!