Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
My wife loves Candy Crush Saga. I want to get her some Gold Bars. I don't play it and don't have a login ID. How do I buy her some gold bars? Is there a gift card of some sorts?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Tooraj,
I suggest you get a Gift Card for iTunes: http://www.apple.com/itunes/gifts/
They are accessible in most stores or can be bought online and you can choose from many different values.
Once the gift card has been redeemed it will appear in your wife's iTunes account and she can then choose to purchase Gold Bars in Candy Crush Saga or other items available in the iTunes store.
Kind regards,
-Mark, Team King care