Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I needed 2 cherries and 2 nuts, got them both, but was told I needed 1 more item to finish! Do not appreciate this kind of treatment, especially when I had used several items in order to achieve this! You need to rectify this problem promptly!!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I have been on this level for a few weeks, and this particular time was the first time I have been able to complete it with the requirements listed. The requirements have always been the same, so I am extremely frustrated when achieving them, I cannot go to next level. How can this be resolved?
How many times did you try the level Herman? Have you been able to pass it?
What were the requirements at the beginning?