Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
This is incredibly frustrating because I pay and then lose the money because I can't continue the game. This has happened dozens of times. Please help.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
So you're admitting your game is ripping people off and you're doing nothing about it. Good answer.
I guess the answer is to stop buying extra moves right now...
There is obviously an issue so wait for a game update and just play without extra moves for now.