Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I have a video showing the issue..but don't know how to upload here..candy keeps on dropping but & game goes in ideal loop..not able to move to next move.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I know which one that is! The loop is because the candy is is going through a portal an just continues on with no new ones to make it stop. It only happens if the portal is the only way for it to come on the board, I think.