Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
On the computer, 1730 is a timed level with one arrangement, on the phone it is a collect the orders with a different arrangement. They're both difficult, just curious.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I've seen this happen. Levels can be different from time to time or it could be that the level has been updated on Facebook but the update hasn't been added to mobile yet. I haven't got this far, I wish you the best of luck!
I've seen this happen. Levels can be different from time to time or it could be that the level has been updated on Facebook but the update hasn't been added to mobile yet.
I haven't got this far, I wish you the best of luck!