Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I'm not advancing from level 462. I have been over 100,000 twice now. It just say's oh-no, there's been an error, but doesn't give me anything else. It kicks me out and is just stuck on that level. I've tried refreshing, but doesn't work
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Was it a King error message or a Facebook one? I think either way you should follow the steps here and see if they help first:
https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/cant-get-your-games-to-load-on-facebook-check-this-out