Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I want to move my progress to other phone using my facebook account. But my progress missing after I login to my facebook account. How can I restore the progress? My progress is level 755
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
So when you log into Facebook on computer, your levels don't show up? If the levels are there then it should be fine to transfer them by just logging in top the Facebook app on your new phone and connecting your game, but if the levels are missing on Facebook I'm not sure what you can do. Did you ever connect with Kingdom?
So when you log into Facebook on computer, your levels don't show up?
If the levels are there then it should be fine to transfer them by just logging in top the Facebook app on your new phone and connecting your game, but if the levels are missing on Facebook I'm not sure what you can do.
Did you ever connect with Kingdom?