Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Every time I clear a level I have a problem with this. The 72 hr wait usually takes 7 days instead of the 3 day's it should take. I try to contact the help desk but as usual they are no help.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
This can happen if you change the time on your device so you just have to adjust it back until the roadblock shows the proper time. If this doesn't work then clearing out your cache for the game should also reset the timer.