Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I did not ask for friends' help to cross to next level. . Everytime I try to unlock to the next level I was prompted back. How can I cross level 786 in candy crush saga?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Do you mean that you didn't ask or you don't want to ask? It depends what you're playing on. You can always use gold bars or wait for the timer to countdown