Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I have always signed in using my facebook sign on. Now it is signing in using my email address how do I sync the both without losing my achievements?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Which achievements are you looking to save, the Kingdom ones?
I've checked and in Candy it's not possible to connect to both in sync. You can connect separately but the achievements won't sync as they are not on Facebook.